Friday, May 4, 2012

NSD FREEBIES Blogtrain and New Kits





Happy NSD I am involved in a blog train with my memories designers we want to make sure you have a AWESOME day and have lots of freebies to scrap with and much more if you wish..... 

I have a freebie for you its pictured below click on Image to to visit my face book page click like and download it

To Download the Alphabet that matches these #s Pictured at the beginning of this post just follow the
link below to the store and you can pick it up there FREE
this is my mothers day gift and is available all Month!!
Happy Mothers Day!!!


ALSO i am going to be giving away gift coupons for my store....just leave a comment here on my blog OR on my facebook fan  page and I will pick 
3 lucky winners one $10 coupon one $5 and one $2 
Next blog on train to Visit is MyeDeLeon
myedeleon.com

HERE-http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/ 
is the list of the other designers on the MyMemories Blog go get the freebies from them too!!!
More Freebies and Giveaways on MyMemories
Facebook Page Below
https://www.facebook.com/MyMemoriesFans

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.